Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Jasper!


"Why can't I make it as short and crisp (yet 'beautiful') as my essays for Pn Soh?"


Knowing how terribly sad you would be if I really did make it that short and simple, I had spent the last whole month ('great exagerration?' - you decide for yourself) pondering over what I should write. And honestly speaking, I am still sitting here clueless. Can't I copy and paste what you posted for me on my birthday? It speaks my mind actually. (My Birthday Post from Jasper)

Anyway, I guess it'd be best for me to speak the voices of my heart.

"On this very special day, recalling you saying that we had never celebrated our birthdays together, I just wish I could be with you in Tasmania right now celebrating. How I wish I am there to see your smiles, hear your laughters, feel your happiness... to pass you your present instead of having to post one, etc etc... Though I am no longer THAT far from you being back home now, I am still only able to send you my wishes through the web and phone calls. So, with all my heart, I wish you a very very very happy birthday and i wish you all the very best. We will make up for the birthday celebrations one by one when we do eventually meet each other again.. there must be well over 10 by now? haha. =)"

I am so sorry that I have run dried with ideas over what I should write. So, I decided to spend the remaining time telling the world that today is Jasper Leong's (One of the world's most important man) 21st Birthday. I hope you appreciate the 'great lengths' I went into to make the following dedications possible. Okay? hehe. And ENJOY!!!










...and even on live news...



...and finally your birthday present - A Jasperian Pink Lambo...

Bet ya didn't expect this eh.. I really hope this was able to put a big smile on your face haha. And by the way, your present is on the way.

:-D

No comments: